Sharon Chapel at our Murrayville site is a small historic building built in 1889. The church structure is typical of early western pioneer churches. Although it has gone through many updates and renovations over its many decades, the chapel has kept its lovely architectural period details and continues to be a beautiful and pleasant sanctuary.
The chapel features:
- flexible and comfortable seating for approximately 100 people
- a vintage baby grand Bechstein piano
- raised chancel/stage for performances
- sound and projection system
Sharon Chapel is a favourite venue for smaller weddings, memorials, recitals and community group meetings.
For rental rates, more information or booking, please contact the church office.