We acknowledge that we gather on the unceded land of the Kwantlen, Matsqui, Katzie and the Semiahmoo peoples.
We honour their faithful stewardship of the land and seek to walk in the Spirit of reconciliation.
Our presence in the heart of Langley's Murrayville neighbourhood - at historic "Five Corners" stems from the Sharon Presbyterian Church, that opened in 1890. The original pioneer church has been restored in recent years and known as Sharon Chapel nowadays. Our main worship space now is the new contemporary sanctuary added in 2005. The offices are housed at this location.
Our heritage church building, St. Andrew's Chapel, has been an integral part of the Fort Langley community since 1885. Today, besides Sunday worship, several exciting programs and gatherings of United Churches of Langley are taking place in the chapel and the church hall.